Thursday, December 24, 2009

what gives!!

how's it hanging, people? Fairly well? By a thread? Whatever, however it is you're reading this scrap of virtual notepad I’ve carved out to write whatever the hell I wish.

Anyway, I recently reread this blog and found I really valued what a time capsule it is for my thoughts and views. I may still agree with many of the points, but reading back my own former train of thought and thought pattern was both intriguing and weird. And highlighted once again my own narcissism :) which is a very difficult part of me to grapple with... of course I believe it's bad to be absorbed with oneself, but at the same time I’m fascinated with my own mind, since it is the only one I’m able to be inside of 24/7. The mind is an amazing creation(God ur awesome)
i have several things to write on, but i'll start with the one gnawing most at the back of my mind lately

hmm, the definition of my name “patience and courteous” , ironically thro all of my life span I was being impatience and not so courteous I must say. There are several occasion that I let my anger to get over me , as well cussing is my middle name. yes yes, Ive tried over and over again to change but at the end of the day I will feel, ‘dude this so gay , talking so courteously, wth rite’. And ohh yes whenever ill be a lil bit soft on things , people will ‘naek kaphala’...so, I will never be the true meaning of my name

but but, lately I meet someone. Shes one girl that I cant figure out just wadda hell is in her head…haha, she is pleasant and fun to be with, and errr cute. She has these cute names that synchronize each other and her laugh and giggle just make you….. back to the topic, after ran thro hell just to get her phone number, like always my words of “wisdom and so courteous” just dropped da bom (serve u rite bratha)…she got really pissed off of me..yeah I admitted it, it was utterly my fault for blatantly accuse such tings..but the ting is, I dint mean it and I just don’t know the real truth..haish..fml

then I realize, she is one girl that u have to be really2 courteous and patience to be with. On top of that I actually feel glad to make her mad at me. Why? Because by the way I see it, this girl just might be the one who finally make me hilmy…

No comments:

Post a Comment