Sunday, November 1, 2009

ive just discovered the adSense...initially i was moving my hips like yeah~ because well,it give me money...UNFORTUNATELY,i wanted to keep my id as secret as possible,because im not certain what future holds for this blog....

i am planning to criticize us malay and its farking abhorrent leaders...well yes,congratulations malaysia, ur messiah have finally arrived(crap)...hmm,if i add the adSense,i might be able to be caught by those good for nothing ISA...muahahahaha...i out smart u u u farking isa...c there is no use for u to search for my id in the near future,because all my info are false..false i tell u...see,i outsmart u again...muahahaha


ok what do u need to about me

male

19

sgt kacak

malay

i am sick and tired of being sick and tired of those corrupted leaders

im on the verge of discovering my self

i maybe be the next salahuddin or the next mustaffa kamel atartuk

i dont know what the future holds for me

i cant see the silver-lining anymore

so,this block might be the embark  of what would i might turn into


Alright, a little of emotional start off won’t hurt..haha

so

WELCOME TO SORTOFKINDAMALAYDUDE

ok this pathetic blog name sort of kinda panjang..maybe ill change it afterward 

No comments:

Post a Comment