Tuesday, November 3, 2009

law abiding citizen


my name is ____ _____bin_____ im a law abiding citizen...


well,just get my ass out from the cinema.it was AWESOME.a 5 star from me.a story about a dude who piss of the corrupted law(ak pon same) and obliterate city of Philadelphia behind bars.how cool is that

this sortofkinda-engineer-dude,mechanical to be precise use all his engineering knowledge in setting up his plan.(maybe depa ada lect dynamics yg terer,haha)

well,im actually a mechanical engineering student and fyi im really really really not so into mechanical.haha,afta i watched this movie...damnnn,mechy is quite cool huh? yeah maybe afta this i can annihilate malaysian constitution with my engineering skills haha(but 1st i must stop mocking my dynamics lecturer)...fark

No comments:

Post a Comment