Saturday, November 28, 2009

muke tue

most people mistook my age base on my face..yesterday as i was helping my neighbor to set up a tent(by force) for his open house.the dad called me 'adek'..actually he has a son my age while the eldest is like 25years old or sumthin(kakak ini sgt cute)...obviously the dad dint know my name,but by calling me 'adek,adek tolong pasang tiang belah sana'..make me feel old.this isent like the 1st time i encounter such situation...lets highlight some of my experiences..

2004.at my school so called carnival
dude: bang,abang...abng ada nmpak classmate abng name hapis tu x??
me : huh?? hapis tu class apa
dude: 6 sains amanah me : saya baru form 2 lah


cuzen: my,ko keje kat mne skang?
me : jadahnye ak baru form 3
cuzen: huh..ko biar btol...ak nie dari ak blaja ko blaja lg,ak da keje ko blaja lg,ak da kawen pon ko blaja lg,nie haaa anak ak nak kuar pon xkan ko blaja lg...


2009,my sis weeding...an old couple came late for dining,and the bride and groom were out for their photography session.as i came to welcome them...
the old nanny: lawanye pegantin
me : sambil tersenyum..(WTF)

3 weeks after that i was the best man for my cousin weeding..again an old couple came late.this time,it was our some sort of related cousin.as i was standing beside the groom,booth of us had undo our sampin and songkok. the groom and me went to greet them.as the wife was shaking hand with the groom,she didnt talk anything to him.. when i greet her...

me: shaking her hand..
the other old nanny :selamat pegantin baru
me :HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....dia lah pegantin(pointed to my czen)


at mosque several weeks after that. the imam smiled at me and said to his friend..
imam: ni arr anak akob yg kawen haritu kan...
me : *whispering* ( wuttaa... F)


this year ramdhan i went to my long-long relative at penang by myself(my mom forced me to do so)...after solat isyak,one of the tokwan's son called me for some chit-chat,he was 45 years old or something..1st,he bribe me with some cookies,the he start lecture me about life,studies and and and about MARRIAGE,he told me about how he started build ed his carrier 1st before getting married.compared with his brother who married in such a young age and face a hectic time after the marriage yada2...in the end he asked me how old am i.i told him that i am NINE TEEN( nine teen...TEEN)... he was appalled and said ' laahhh..abng yaya ingtkan dah 24 taun,ehh bukan awak da final year degree kan??
me: bukan bukan


this must be the shittest of all..
SJMC(subang jaya medical centre).. i accompanied my sis to see the doc as she was pregnant. we were told to wait before her name been called..i took the newspaper and read it..the tele behind our seats showed HOUSE tv series.i immediately change my seat.at the same time my sis name been called and she went into the office alone.after she finished with the doc, a nurse accompanied her out whispering to her and said...

nurse : *looking at me with grimace face* is that ur HUSBAND....
me : *jaw dropped* mmg F tol arrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment